Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on
CommScope’s 5G Cell solution is a complete small cell platform that helps you deploy quickly, economically, and compliantly, in virtually any small cell situation. Solutions are built as a complete answer to your small cell challenges, with single-source antennas, combiners, power management, backhaul, and more all combined into a variety of attractive, customizable, code-compliant concealment options.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Computer Science or Electronics &Comm Engineering with 6+years of experience
- Good understanding of LTE/5G Layer 2 protocols viz. MAC, RLC, PDCP, Scheduler layers
- Exposure to eNodeB/gNB feature development in Layer 2 areas is a must
- Understanding of VRAN concepts with prior experience in RAN containerization on
- Kubernetes orchestration platform is desirable
- Good understanding of real-time operating system concepts
- Exposure to multi-thread application development on multi-core real-time embedded Linux platforms
- Exposure to the Aricent LTE/5G protocol stack is an advantage
- Good programming skills in “C”, “C++”. Exposure to scripting languages viz. Python, shell scripting, etc is desirable
- Good communication skill
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding of new product/feature requirements
- Design, Coding and Unit Testing of new features in Layer 2 areas
- Development and improvement of Layer 2 modules/components on a Virtualized Embedded Target system.
- Work with cross-functional teams during the development cycle
- Root cause and fix the problems reported during QA phase and also from field