Company: Keysight Technologies
Supports Materials Engineering (Lifecycle Process) by collecting, documenting, and maintaining the Lifecycle information of the Keysight parts from Manufacturers to ensure that Keysight parts have accurate Lifecycle status at any given time. Contributes to the ongoing improvements in the Lifecycle processes and its environment and infrastructure. Keeps track of changes related to our vendors acquiring other companies or are merging with other companies. Ensures that our contacts with manufacturers are maintained.
- 1Supports Keysight Lifecycle Process by collecting, documenting, and maintaining the Lifecycle information of the Keysight parts from Manufacturers to ensure that Keysight parts have accurate Lifecycle status and manufacturer information at any given time.
- Processes the part and manufacturer Lifecycle information received or collected in the systems to reflect the updated Lifecycle and manufacturer information of Keysight parts
- Tracks and updates our systems in case of Manufacturer’s Mergers & Acquisition or manufacturer name changes
- Handling Component engineering activities such as finding replacements for EOL/Obsolete components, Component Qualification, Non-ROHS to ROHS conversion.
- Manage Product Change Notification (PCN), Product Discontinuance Notification, Component Quality alerts, Approved Manufacturers List for any merger and acquisition related changes
- Conduct BOM reviews for business customers providing feedback on part standardization, lifecycle status, high-risk parts, environmental issues, and recommendations on replacement parts. Drive change Information processing via Engineering Change Request (ECR)/Engineering Change Order (ECO) such as MEP correction, removal, addition, status change etc.
- Notifies the appropriate Team/department for the corresponding change resulting in the Keysight parts because of Discontinuance/ part change notification and manufacturer driven changes
- Responsible for interaction with our Contract Manufacturers
- Work with the Third-party vendor to collect, synchronize the data between keysight and external Parts catalog and report any discrepancies.
Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in similar profile or Materials (Component Engineering) engineering/Electronics & Electromechanical components manufacturing experience.