The successful candidate will be responsible for technical lab functions in support of engineering activities such as creating new test setups, troubleshooting hardware issues, managing the lab network and systems, LAB ESD Compliance, Maintain the inventory and Managing the Infrastructure.
- Maintaining the Lab in Clean and Safe environment to work
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment
- Creating, Managing, Maintaining VM environment
- Experience in CPE test environment building and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge in L2-L7 networking or Wireless technology will be added advantage
- Minor device repairs / rework/ soldering / troubleshooting
- Independent and creative.
- Manage labs and implemented calibration/ safety/compliance
- Engineering degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science from a reputed college
- 3-6 years’ of relevant experience