Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Engineer would be responsible for carrying detailed engineering for Building Automation projects off-shore and on-shore.
The candidate would be closely working with the team in Pune executing projects independently off-shore\on-shore. While maintaining the quality and timeliness of the deliveries, the role requires contribution in establishing robust working methodologies on the technical & non-technical grounds engaging & prospering customer relationships. The job role also calls for onsite assignments within North America, Europe and middle east with considerable travel opportunities.
We are looking forward to dynamic result-oriented candidates who possess outstanding technical skills and are ready to take challenges with a go-getter attitude.
- Execute control system hardware design engineering, software programming and graphics projects independently.
- Act as technical interface to customers to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review inputs, ensure Scope clarity, and map customer expectations in actual deliverables.
- Converse and communicate with the customers’ representatives for project initiations, RFIs & project close-out.
- Build rapport with the team ensuring smooth execution of projects.
- Ensure quality & specs compliances of deliverables for projects.
- Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards.
- Ensure end to end project closeout (commissioning support either physically on-field or over the phone)
- 2-6 years’ Experience in one/more of the following industries: HVAC hardware engineering, software programming, graphics, commissioning, or technical sale estimation. On-field commissioning of HVAC or experience of Niagara 4 or similar tool experience would be added advantage.
- Qualifications: BE (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication)
Professional Skills / Knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge & experience in one or more of the following domains: Detail design engineering, Product selection, Valves/damper selection/sizing. Panel Wiring and design. HVAC – PLC / DDC software exposure.
- Must be a good learner.
- Ability to work on multiple product platforms and do multi-tasking.
- Organized and result-driven to ensure timely and accurate information
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Outstanding technical skills in HVAC products and solutions of Honeywell or similar companies.