In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Technically responsible for a set of functionalities/subsystem/component/module.
- Responsible for implementation (including unit testing) of modules/components/subsystems
- Review work products and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Responsible for technical adherence of development to Quality & regulatory processes
- Responsible for technical communication – internal and external
- Provides input to the project development environment and test strategies
- Supports project manager in effort estimation by defining and estimating work-break-downs and supports in defining task specifications