Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA by increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction Siemens EDA’s Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Siemens’s EDA business in India.
We make real what matters! This is your role
- You will be working collaboratively with customers as well as customer support and engineering teams to optimally deploy Siemens EDA’s Questa products and services.
- You’ll fosters a climate conducive to help grow customer satisfaction with Siemens’ tools by helping them successfully deploy new flows and methodologies.
- Optionally mentor and manage a team of application engineers, supervise and guide them on the accounts and engagements that they are working on.
- You’ll be working with customers with varying design styles and methodologies to craft the most effective technical solutions.
- You’ll provide key expert advice and contribute to technical campaigns in other regions.
- Identify and qualify potential new business opportunities and work the account teams to build an engagement plan.
- Work with Account Managers and the world-wide teams for forming strategies and driving Siemens’ tools for customer projects to enable business success for Siemens EDA.
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Will have moderate travel within India and abroad
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 3 – 10 years of meaningful experience in Digital design and Clock Domain Crossing or Lint EDA tools.
- You’ve solid understanding on VHDL/Verilog, SystemVerilog and Assertions.
- Proficient with Multiple Clock and Reset Domains and Asynchronous clock or reset domain crossing verification (Clock Domain Crossing – CDC & Reset Domain Crossing – RDC) on designs
- Expertise in CDC tools like Questa/0in CDC, Spyglass or VC- CDC, or other CDC products is encouraged
- Expertise in Formal Verification products like Questa Formal, Jasper or any other Formal products will be an added advantage
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF will be a benefit
- Exposure to static timing analysis (STA) flows involving SDC is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be based in Bengaluru and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design