In one sentence
Manages and leads RF engineering development and implementation projects. Responsible for technical aspects as well as for the growth and development of the team.
What will your job look like?
Perform Radio Access network Integration / Alarm clearing. Responsibilities include Integration of NOKIA Airscale /SRAN nodes, Radio using NETACT applications, Sector and Carrier addition. Alarm clearing activities, supporting Field crews and Call test support and troubeshoot
- Performs remote integration and Troubleshoot of Airscale GSM/UMTS/LTE and NR technologies, SRAN Conversion of GSM and UMTS .
- Performs SCF/Node update , troubleshoot(L2/L3) and creation where ever required
- Ensures Alarm Free deliveries of integrated nodes .
- Perform Alignment, parameter audit report and COP preperation .
- Provides guidance to field team to clear RSSI /VSWR/RET issues .
- Support for drive testing activities to collect network data.
- Performs small cell/DAS/Pico NOKIA site integration and troubleshoot.
- Performs Change request based on Optimization request and SON implementation.
- Equipment knowledge and scripting experience
- Lead a Shift/market as per business requirements
- Guide the team technically and train the new resources