The Perspectus family of Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) modules from Peraso enables high capacity networks in the 60-GHz spectrum. Perspectus also includes enhancements to the IEEE 802.11ad protocol to permit efficient point-to-multipoint, multi-gigabit FWA network utilization under dynamic and demanding conditions.
Modules in the Perspectus lineup allow rapid development of low-cost network equipment using over 14 GHz of V-band spectrum to provide multi-gigabit access services. Leveraging Peraso’s integrated phased-array antennas and operating in the upper channels of the band, link ranges from 1.5 km up to extended ranges of 30 km can be achieved using a parabolic reflector.
Key features of the Perspectus series of FWA modules include:
- Suitable for access point (AP) and base station (STA) devices
- Three phased-array antenna configurations with different gain and coverage
- Support for dish reflectors
- Operation over V-band from 57 GHz to 71 GHz
- 3.0-Gbps maximum data throughput
- AP supports up to 32 clients (up to 2x number supported by competition)
- Peraso Directional Beam Scan and Connect for establishing long-range point-to-point and point-to-multipoint links
- Up to 10× the range in point-to-point links
- Automatic beamforming and continuous beam-tracking
- Configurable air-propagation time (supporting links up to 30 km)
For information about the products, availability and pricing, contact Peraso sales at: email@example.com.
Find more datasheets on products like this one at Datasheets.com, searchable by category, part #, description, manufacturer, and more.